Great Wall Apartments Phase III
L.R. NUMBER: 12715/6322
Project cost Kenya Shillings 1,100,000,000, the GREAT WALL APARTMENTS PHASE III (“GWA-III”) project is located in Mlolongo town in Machakos County. Spanning over 31,720 square meters and intended for selling purposes, the construction works began in December 2012 and completed in August 2014.
GWA-III comprises 288 units of self-contained 3 bed-roomed apartments housed in six (6)blocks containing 48 units each on Six floors with common car parking bays.
Each apartment is fitted with modern, stylish fittings, creating an environment of pleasant lifestyle with an exceptional appealing invitation to stay as a home owner or for tenancy investment purpose.
- Permanent supply of clean water from a borehole in Addition to municipal council water supplies;
- Stable and reliable electricity supply complemented by a standby back-up power generator;
- Waste water treatment plant to recycle solid wastes;
- An access road paved by heavy duty cabro works Connecting the estate with the main highway;
- Secured stone-walled gated community with round- The-clock security;
- Street lighting by galvanized mild steel columns;
- Unlimited bandwidth internet connection;
- Paved and landscaped compound with secure children play area.