Used for gypsum cornice, corners, medallion pasting and all types of internal wall surface finish before painting
- The surface should be cleaned of dust and imperfections.
- When the base surface is too dry, spray some clean water before applying The Gypsum Wall Filler.
- Mixing ratio with water is: The Gypsum Wall Filler: Water=1:0.5.After mixing wait for 5 minutes and its ready for use.
- Applying two coats is enough for painting and the second coat should be applied after the first coat is dried.
- The thickness of the application should be 1.00mm and 1 kg of filler should cover 1.0spuare meter of surface.
- Use 120# or 240# sand paper to sand the applied surface after it is dried before painting.
- Store in a cool dry place and should be used within 6 months from the date of manufacture.
- It should be used within 1 hours after mixing into paste.
- It can’t be used with other of wall filler together on the same wall surface.
- Kshs 1000 - Per unit
- Kshs 950 (from 50 bags)
- Kshs 900(from 200 bags)