Great Wall Gardens 1
- A tarmacked road from the main Mombasa road to the estate.(Shanghai Road)
- Ample parking space for residents and visitors
- Elegant finishes
- Elevated water tank with large storage capacity
- Inbuilt wardrobes in all the bedrooms
- Master En suite
- perimeter wall
- Primary School
- Secure gated community
- Self-contained domestic servant quarters (DSQs)
- Shopping complex
- Spacious lounge
- Street lighting
- underground water reservoir
- Walk-in closet
After the successful completion of The Great Wall Apartments Phase 1, 2 and 3 along Beijing Road Mlolongo in April 2014, Metro Fair View Towers along Fair View Road-Pangani in June 2011 and Seefar Apartments-Highrise along Mbagathi Way in March 2014, Erdemann Property Limited has come up with the Great Wall Garden to continue with our mission to provide decent and affordable houses for people in Kenya.
Our main target is the Kenyan with a dream of owning a home and increasing their investment portfolio.
The proposed GWG project will be on a 30-acre plot of land in Athi River Township, Mavoko municipality
The project is a mixed-use development comprising of 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, commercial centers and a school.
The project seeks to optimize location, designs, and costs while utilizing the current upswing in the construction industry and enhance value for the company’s portfolio.